1. Preamble and Definitions
- "Personally Identifiable Information" or "PII" – shall mean "Data" or "Sensitive Data" as defined under applicable law, including any information, data or content, in any form or media, which: (a) You knowingly insert and/or otherwise upload to the Sites to create Your user account; and/or (b) You insert and/or otherwise upload to the Sites in order to use it, which identifies or can be used to identify You (such as Your name, e-mail address, home address, password, telephone number etc.).
- "Non- Personally Identifiable Information" or "Non-PII" - shall mean any information, data or content, in any form or media, which is anonymous and/or does not personally identify a person and/or reveal a person's specific identity and/or cannot be attributed to a person, all, in whatever form is collected and/or received in or as a result of CB4's provision of Solution and/or due to a your use of the Sites. Non-PII may include information about your mobile device (such as the cellular device's model), general location (not a specific address or location), browser type, usage time of the Solution, etc.
- "Information" - shall mean Non-PII and PII, all together.
2. Collection of Information
- We hereby inform you, and You hereby acknowledge that You have no legal obligation to provide Us with any Information, and the provision of it is solely based on Your free will. However, you are aware that without the provision of Information, You may not be able to use and/or access the Sites, or certain parts of the Sites, and that accessing the Solution requires registration and provision of log-in details.
- While using the Website you will not be required to provide any PII except for your IP address and/or machine ID which may be collected and/or stored by the Company and/or third parties on behalf of the Company. You may choose to provide us with PII (such as your name, email address, phone number and company name) through the Website when you elect to contract us or provide your details to request a demonstration of the Solution.
- If You are a customer of the Solution, you warrant and represent that you have obtained consent from your users (e.g., store managers) for the use and access of their PII (including the details provided for the purposes of creating an account to access the Solution by such users) by CB4 and other third parties.
- In connection with the operation of the Solution, CB4 enables its customers to upload Information to the Solution ("Customer Information"). If You are an individual accessing the Solution on behalf of a customer, You warrant and represent on behalf of the customer that none of the Customer Information uploaded to the Solution is PII. The use of Customer Information collected through the Solution shall be limited to the purpose of providing the products or service for which you have engaged CB4 and as further set forth in the Customer Agreement.
3. How We Use PII
4. Transfer to Third Parties
- You hereby acknowledge and provide Your informed consent, that CB4 may make the Information available to other third parties, as follows:
- We may share and/or otherwise transfer the Information to third parties, in order to comply with any applicable law, regulations or legal requests and assist law enforcement agencies, or when We believe in good faith that disclosure of Information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm, financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity. In all cases, such Information will only be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- We may share and/or otherwise transfer the Information to third parties to take any action in any case of dispute involving You with respect to Your usage of the Sites; and
- We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including the Information in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
- Please be advised that Information may be hosted, stored, processed, maintained and transferred to various countries outside of Your country/state (including in Europe or the USA), where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction, and by using the Sites, You hereby provide Your informed consent to the use and/or process and/or hosting, storage and/or transfer of the Information to countries outside your state or country.
5. Rights Regarding Personally Identifiable Information
- You have the right to review your PII which is stored in Our database(s), and also provide a request for update, amendment and/or deletion by contacting Us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. We will act in accordance with applicable law, in order to comply with your request. However, We may retain certain PII as deemed required by and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law and regulations.
- Unless otherwise requested by you and/or legally required, Your PII will be retained for as long as needed to provide the Solution, and/or as long as your account is active, whichever is longest. Non-PII may be kept indefinitely.
6. License to Use Information
- All rights, title and interest in and to any Non-PII created and/or otherwise collected by CB4 via the Sites as a result of your use of the Sites will be solely owned by CB4.
- CB4 and our online marketing partners use certain monitoring and tracking technologies such as cookies or similar technologies to track and analyze different trends, user experience, your movements around the Sites, to administer the Sites, provide the Solution (and/or improve the provision thereof), and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these third parties on an individual and aggregated basis.
- We take the safeguarding of the Information very seriously, and use a variety of methods to try to protect the Information from loss or unauthorized use or access when it is in our possession or control, including reasonable technical and organizational measures which restrict access to the Information. However, We do not warrant nor represent in any way that any Information will be fully protected from unauthorized disclosure or use.
- Please note that CB4 does not check the validity of the use of Your email and password, and any user of the Sites with Your email and password will be considered as Your user of the Sites.
10. Contact Us
Last Updated: 5th of September, 2018