CB4 is looking for top talent to join our R&D team! This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, backed by top Venture Capital firms and an ever-increasing array of international customers. Make a true impact breaking into the global, multi-billion-dollar retail analytics market and revolutionize the status quo by introducing pattern recognition and machine learning strategies.
Are you a fast learner, passionate about technology, and looking for your next big challenge in an exciting and meaningful position to grow with while maximizing your potential? – Lets meet!
You will take a critical and active role in the designing, planning, developing, and decision-making processes while cooperating with our strong and experienced team of experts.
• Develop end-to-end data pipelines in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem
• Research 3rd-party tools and frameworks and incorporate them into the pipeline
• Own the development, optimization and maintenance of our production data warehouses
• Develop automated auditing and monitoring procedures to assure reliability and availability
• Serve as R&D’s technical focal point to the Customer Success team
• Code quality assurance:
• Ongoing code review with teammates
• Performance and testability assurance
• Continuous code optimization
• Strong background in Linux and system engineering – at least 5 years
• 3+ years of experience with Python
• 1+ years of experience with Bash scripting
• 1+ years of experience with a public cloud platform
• Independent and highly motivated
• Fast, autodidact learner
• Team player, great interpersonal skills
• SQL experience
• Experience with ETL tools
• Experience in Java
• Experience with Big Data technologies and SQL/NoSQL databases
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Backed up by Sequoia Capital, one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, LinkedIn), CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.
CB4 is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing Sales team team! We are an Octopus-backed, predictive analytics and machine-learning software company providing solutions for brick-and-mortar retailers. We are looking for an experienced SDR to lead our outbound strategy in Germany, prospecting new business and building the pipeline for our Account Executive team!
As an SDR, you will be performing a critical function by connecting with C-suite executives, VPs and Directors at major retailers.
You'll be cold calling, emailing, reaching out via LinkedIn, going to conferences, and using your smarts and creativity to reach our ideal customer profile. If you enjoy the thrill of the hunt, then this is your jam.
Given that this is a startup, this is an environment where you'll get the chance to wear many hats and be challenged to contribute in areas outside of your day to day duties. We are constantly looking to improve the way we work. If you have ideas, this is an environment where you can freely express and test them.
Examples of things SDRs at CB4 do:
As a rapidly growing company, we fully expect that you can and will contribute to other areas of the business. We fully encourage and support our team members in learning new skills and growing as they advance their careers.
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions for brick and mortar retailers. We capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Founded in Israel by Professor Irad Ben-Gal, head of the AI Lab at Tel Aviv University, and Dr. Gonen Singer, GM of the Israeli branch, CB4 has offices in New York, London, & Herzliya, and is a proud partner of Octopus Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Sonae IM, and Pereg Ventures. CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.
We offer health insurance, pension, flexible WFH, uncapped commision, annual company training, individual development programs and more.