CB4 is looking for top talent to join our R&D team! This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, backed by top Venture Capital firms and an ever-increasing array of international customers. Make a true impact breaking into the global, multi-billion-dollar retail analytics market and revolutionize the status quo by introducing pattern recognition and machine learning strategies.
Are you a fast learner, passionate about technology, and looking for your next big challenge in an exciting and meaningful position to grow with while maximizing your potential? – Lets meet!
You will take a critical and active role in the designing, planning, developing, and decision-making processes while cooperating with our strong and experienced team of experts.
• Develop end-to-end data pipelines in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem
• Research 3rd-party tools and frameworks and incorporate them into the pipeline
• Own the development, optimization and maintenance of our production data warehouses
• Develop automated auditing and monitoring procedures to assure reliability and availability
• Serve as R&D’s technical focal point to the Customer Success team
• Code quality assurance:
• Ongoing code review with teammates
• Performance and testability assurance
• Continuous code optimization
• Strong background in Linux and system engineering – at least 5 years
• 3+ years of experience with Python
• 1+ years of experience with Bash scripting
• 1+ years of experience with a public cloud platform
• Independent and highly motivated
• Fast, autodidact learner
• Team player, great interpersonal skills
• SQL experience
• Experience with ETL tools
• Experience in Java
• Experience with Big Data technologies and SQL/NoSQL databases
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Backed up by Sequoia Capital, one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, LinkedIn), CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.
CB4 is looking for a well-rounded, strategic, and innovative addition to our growing R&D team! We are a Sequoia Capital and Octopus Ventures backed, predictive analytics startup, providing machine learning software for brick-and-mortar retailers
We are looking for a strong motivated QA engineer to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and executing test cases for multiple components in our SaaS echo system.
In this role, you will work closely with the company departments- R&D, Product, and CS in order to ensure successful deployments with a high-quality level.
At least 5 years of experience in manual testing
At least 2 years of web applications\mobile testing
Deep knowledge of QA methodologies
Highly independent, proactive and with the ability to self- learn
Fluent spoken and written English and Hebrew
Experience with designing STD, STP, STR
Curiosity and attention to details
Experience with debugging tools
Experience with an Agile environment
Experience with API testing
Knowledge with Ethernet communication protocols
Mobile testing experience
Relevant academic degree
Experience in automation testing
Experience with MySQL DB
CB4 is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment across our offices and teams.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.