CB4 is looking for top talent to join our R&D team! This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, backed by top Venture Capital firms and an ever-increasing array of international customers. Make a true impact breaking into the global, multi-billion-dollar retail analytics market and revolutionize the status quo by introducing pattern recognition and machine learning strategies.
Are you a fast learner, passionate about technology, and looking for your next big challenge in an exciting and meaningful position to grow with while maximizing your potential? – Lets meet!
You will take a critical and active role in the designing, planning, developing, and decision-making processes while cooperating with our strong and experienced team of experts.
• Develop end-to-end data pipelines in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem
• Research 3rd-party tools and frameworks and incorporate them into the pipeline
• Own the development, optimization and maintenance of our production data warehouses
• Develop automated auditing and monitoring procedures to assure reliability and availability
• Serve as R&D’s technical focal point to the Customer Success team
• Code quality assurance:
• Ongoing code review with teammates
• Performance and testability assurance
• Continuous code optimization
• Strong background in Linux and system engineering – at least 5 years
• 3+ years of experience with Python
• 1+ years of experience with Bash scripting
• 1+ years of experience with a public cloud platform
• Independent and highly motivated
• Fast, autodidact learner
• Team player, great interpersonal skills
• SQL experience
• Experience with ETL tools
• Experience in Java
• Experience with Big Data technologies and SQL/NoSQL databases
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Backed up by Sequoia Capital, one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, LinkedIn), CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.
CB4 is a fast-growing machine learning & AI SaaS company revolutionizing and empowering operations and IT teams in brick and mortar retail chains. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Octopus Ventures, we have offices in New York, London and Israel. CB4 is hiring a Vice President of Customer Success to lead our growing Customer Success department in NYC. We are looking for a player-coach who is excited about creating new strategies to grow and nurture long-term relationships with our customers.
What is working at CB4 like?
At CB4, every voice matters. Our transparent, open culture is as unique as the technology our company is based on. People are important to us, and we show that through our competitive
salaries, generous benefits, and our emphasis on real connections. Each team succeeds not just because of the tools and resources they're given, but because they're empowered by leaders to constantly innovate, voice their opinion, and shape their own deliverables.
It’s important that all our teams are collaborating and in order to facilitate these relationships we organize a number of events to bring the office together.
This position will be based in New York, reporting directly to our CEO.
What you’ll deliver: