CB4 is looking for top talent to join our R&D team! This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, backed by top Venture Capital firms and an ever-increasing array of international customers. Make a true impact breaking into the global, multi-billion-dollar retail analytics market and revolutionize the status quo by introducing pattern recognition and machine learning strategies.
Are you a fast learner, passionate about technology, and looking for your next big challenge in an exciting and meaningful position to grow with while maximizing your potential? – Lets meet!
You will take a critical and active role in the designing, planning, developing, and decision-making processes while cooperating with our strong and experienced team of experts.
• Develop end-to-end data pipelines in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem
• Research 3rd-party tools and frameworks and incorporate them into the pipeline
• Own the development, optimization and maintenance of our production data warehouses
• Develop automated auditing and monitoring procedures to assure reliability and availability
• Serve as R&D’s technical focal point to the Customer Success team
• Code quality assurance:
• Ongoing code review with teammates
• Performance and testability assurance
• Continuous code optimization
• Strong background in Linux and system engineering – at least 5 years
• 3+ years of experience with Python
• 1+ years of experience with Bash scripting
• 1+ years of experience with a public cloud platform
• Independent and highly motivated
• Fast, autodidact learner
• Team player, great interpersonal skills
• SQL experience
• Experience with ETL tools
• Experience in Java
• Experience with Big Data technologies and SQL/NoSQL databases
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Backed up by Sequoia Capital, one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, LinkedIn), CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.
CB4 is looking for a well-rounded, strategic, and innovative addition to our growing customer success team! We are a Sequoia-backed predictive analytics and machine learning software providing retail solutions for brick-and-mortar retailers.
Role and Responsibilities
Establish consultative and trusted relationships with clients
Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
Drive upsell opportunities into CB4’s existing client base
Onboard new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent processes across all clients
Develop best practices and process strategies
Understand client’s business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
Drive planning sessions to ensure clients are able to fully leverage CB4 to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
Conduct strategic executive business reviews with key clients
Exceptional communication skills and organized project management
Elicit client feedback to act as an internal advocate for our clients
Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
7+ years experience in a client-facing role
BA/BS degree or similar college-level education
Superior client service and relationship skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience in data analysis and Tableau work
Experience developing and presenting world-class presentations/QBR’s
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Backed up by Sequoia Capital, one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, Linkedin), CB4 is revolutionizing the way retailers predict consumer demand.