CB4 is looking for top talent to join our R&D team! This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, backed by top Venture Capital firms and an ever-increasing array of international customers. Make a true impact breaking into the global, multi-billion-dollar retail analytics market and revolutionize the status quo by introducing pattern recognition and machine learning strategies.
Are you a fast learner, passionate about technology, and looking for your next big challenge in an exciting and meaningful position to grow with while maximizing your potential? – Lets meet!
You will take a critical and active role in the designing, planning, developing, and decision-making processes while cooperating with our strong and experienced team of experts.
• Develop end-to-end data pipelines in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem
• Research 3rd-party tools and frameworks and incorporate them into the pipeline
• Own the development, optimization and maintenance of our production data warehouses
• Develop automated auditing and monitoring procedures to assure reliability and availability
• Serve as R&D’s technical focal point to the Customer Success team
• Code quality assurance:
• Ongoing code review with teammates
• Performance and testability assurance
• Continuous code optimization
• Strong background in Linux and system engineering – at least 5 years
• 3+ years of experience with Python
• 1+ years of experience with Bash scripting
• 1+ years of experience with a public cloud platform
• Independent and highly motivated
• Fast, autodidact learner
• Team player, great interpersonal skills
• SQL experience
• Experience with ETL tools
• Experience in Java
• Experience with Big Data technologies and SQL/NoSQL databases
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Backed up by Sequoia Capital, one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, LinkedIn), CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.
CB4 is looking for top talent DevOps Director to join our R&D department and lead the DevOps team!
2+ years of experience leading a cloud, operations or IT team - must
3+ years of experience in system and/or cloud administration - must
Experience in cloud environments and deployment with GCP/AWS - must
Experience in setting up clustered databases and data-flow applications
Strong troubleshooting capabilities and ‘can do’ approach
Experience with Big Data technologies and microservices-based architecture
Experience in automation processes and tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Bash and Git
Knowledge using containers and orchestration (CI/CD)
Experience with Agile methodologies and processes
Relevant academic degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions for brick and mortar retailers. We capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Founded in Israel by Professor Irad Ben-Gal, head of the AI Lab at Tel Aviv University, and Dr. Gonen Singer, GM of the Israeli branch, CB4 has offices in New York, London, & Herzliya, and is a proud partner of Octopus Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Sonae IM, and Pereg Ventures. CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.