CB4 is looking for top talent to join our R&D team! This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, backed by top Venture Capital firms and an ever-increasing array of international customers. Make a true impact breaking into the global, multi-billion-dollar retail analytics market and revolutionize the status quo by introducing pattern recognition and machine learning strategies.
Are you a fast learner, passionate about technology, and looking for your next big challenge in an exciting and meaningful position to grow with while maximizing your potential? – Lets meet!
You will take a critical and active role in the designing, planning, developing, and decision-making processes while cooperating with our strong and experienced team of experts.
• Develop end-to-end data pipelines in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem
• Research 3rd-party tools and frameworks and incorporate them into the pipeline
• Own the development, optimization and maintenance of our production data warehouses
• Develop automated auditing and monitoring procedures to assure reliability and availability
• Serve as R&D’s technical focal point to the Customer Success team
• Code quality assurance:
• Ongoing code review with teammates
• Performance and testability assurance
• Continuous code optimization
• Strong background in Linux and system engineering – at least 5 years
• 3+ years of experience with Python
• 1+ years of experience with Bash scripting
• 1+ years of experience with a public cloud platform
• Independent and highly motivated
• Fast, autodidact learner
• Team player, great interpersonal skills
• SQL experience
• Experience with ETL tools
• Experience in Java
• Experience with Big Data technologies and SQL/NoSQL databases
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Backed up by Sequoia Capital, one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, LinkedIn), CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.
CB4 is looking for top talent Senior UX Designer to join our Product team! This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, backed by top Venture Capital firms and an ever-increasing array of international customers. Make a true impact breaking into the global, multi-billion-dollar retail analytics market and revolutionize the status quo by introducing pattern recognition and machine learning strategies.
As a UX Designer you will design our products in a way that meet users’ needs.
You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve complex problems.
Ultimately, you will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to improve our users’ satisfaction and engagement.
This is a senior level position, and as such, we’re looking for someone who understands design’s function in an organization, who is creative and innovative, and strives to learn and pursue skills outside of their previous experience. We want you to come in and hit the ground running, develop and grow within the company.
- Build and conduct concept and usability testing
- Analyze customer feedback to continuously optimize the user experience
- Create personas and user stories through user research and data
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success via metrics
- Develop wire-frames and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with our UI designer to implement beautiful designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to stakeholders, customers and R&D
- Report to the Director of Product
- 5 years proven experience as a UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Proficient in wireframe design software (e.g. Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter: you’re able to work successfully within a team structure and independently. You’re able to take a project from inception to execution and are comfortable taking initiative on your own projects.
- Process-oriented: you understand that for everything to work seamlessly, it’s essential for processes to be in place and to be consistent. You have examples of owning and creating processes in a previous position or extracurricular activity
- Organizational skills: you can move between tasks effortlessly, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions for brick and mortar retailers. We capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Founded in Israel by Professor Irad Ben-Gal, head of the AI Lab at Tel Aviv University, and Dr. Gonen Singer, GM of the Israeli branch, CB4 has offices in New York, London, & Herzliya, and is a proud partner of Octopus Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Sonae IM, and Pereg Ventures. CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.